Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vintage brooches everyday! / Pregadeiras vintage todos os dias!

Who said a vintage brooch is only wearable in  formal occasions? In a daily basis, you can use it in som may ways to accent any outfit. You can wear a vintage brooch whenever you want with a casual outfit, or in the office to add a little splash of elegance.

Quem disse que um broche vintage só se usa ocasiões formais? Diariamente, pode usá-lo de muitas maneiras para acentuar qualquer modelito.  Use uma pregadeira vintage quando quiser, seja com uma roupa casual ou no escritório para adicionar um toque de elegância.

From , and I quote: 

One Brooch Is All You Need! I once worked with a very elegant young executive who used to wear brooches all the time. She would add them to jackets, coats, blouses. I don't wear them much, I loved the professional look they have so I was inspired me to buy just one about 2 years ago!





No comments:

Post a Comment